Because he recently found an old air rifle, a few days ago our organizer Dimitris asked us if we wanted to learn how to use it. Well, today - just a few feet from our house - we tried it. Our aims: empty bottles and cans.
After being told the safety instructions we were already allowed to shoot. At first I did it cautiously, but after a few shots we all started to like it. We were delighted about every hit and learnt how to load the rifle and how to aim correctly. We were even allowed to use a small gun.
If you examine the second picture closer, you might also see that it covers the exact moment when I hit a bottle.
It might be a little weird but also an experience that nobody can ever take from me and that I will never forget.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen